I am grateful to have been nominated for the Liebster Award by late at night… (a great blog that was also nominated). Here are the rules of the award:
1. Post eleven facts about yourself.
- am a mother of a wonderful, brilliant, talented daughter
- am a big lover of dogs
- have been twice married/twice divorced
- certainly am hoping for a chance to find another love
- could buy a New York City block with my student loan debt
- have an unpublished novel
- am very disappointed in Congress
- can be funny and irreverent
- am loyal, and at times have been stupidly so
- was born in Brooklyn/grew up in New York
- am a big fan of Rachel Maddow
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
- Book or movie?
Truly Madly Deeply, a 1991 movie with Alan Rickman and Juliet Stevenson
- Superstitions – Do you have any?
You won’t see me walk under a ladder.
- What scares you the most?
bugs and Republicans
- You are ship wrecked on a deserted island, what 4 things do you wish you had with you?
a shower, a bed and blanket, my computer, the life I left behind
- What movie can you watch over and over?
- If you could be any famous person, who would you be?
- Do you have phobias?
More than I can count
- What do you wish you had more time for?
I think I have enough time for everything.
- Do you have a hobby?
Nope…well, writing for my blog?
- If you could have any author – living or dead – write your biography, who would you choose?
Doris Kearns Goodwin
- If you could un-invent something, what would it be?
3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post.
There are so many wonderful blogs, but I am not able to find 11 blogs that advertise the fact that they have fewer than 200 followers. I’ve got my eyes out, though!
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
I confess I don’t know what “tag backs” are.